Etihad Airways is currently looking for A320 Captains.
- A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- A minimum of 5500 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 2500 PIC hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) jet aircraft.
- A minimum of 1500 PIC hours on one of the A320 Family types.
- Unrestricted and current ICAO ATPL.
- Current on A320
- Unrestricted and current Class 1 medical.
- Must not have attained the age of 55 years old upon the date of joining
- Current TRE/TRI is an advantage
- English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better
- In case of hours accumulated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums
- (1) Glass Cockpit: aircraft with a FMS coupled to APFDS
- Starting salary of AED 35200 or US$ 9578 per month for Captains.
- Flight duty allowance of AED 50 per flying hour.
- Meal allowance during layovers as per the following rates:
- Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent AED 12 per hour
- Asia/ Far East AED 15 per hour
- Africa/ Australasia AED 18 per hour
- Europe/ Americas AED 23 per hour
- Housing allowance up to AED 170000 per year or company provided housing depending on availability.
- Education allowance of AED 36000 for primary and AED 50400 for secondary up to 3 children.
- Income protection scheme.
- 42 Days annual leave.
- Staff travel benefits.
- End of service benefits.
- Accidental and life insurance benefits.