GetJet Airlines is a rapidly growing aviation company seeking pilots for season 2020. Join their highly qualified team and explore all the exciting opportunities at an IOSA registered airline that operates worldwide. This position offers a floating base.
- A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- EASA ATPL;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- No criminal record;
- Competitive package;
- Full-time co-operation for year 2022 with possibility to extend the contract;
- Schedule planned according to EASA FTL requirements;
- Accommodation and travel costs covered by GetJet Airlines during operations;
- Great working conditions in young, friendly and professional team;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamically developing organisation.
- Please be advised that they will invite-only qualified candidates to the assessment.
- A candidate whom they offer working opportunity will need to present clear criminal record and licence verification with clean incident/accident history.