Vietravel Airlines is set to start operations in 2021 with a mix fleet of A320 and A321 aircraft. They are currently looking for expatriate Captains to join their operation our of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
There are commutable and non commutable options available.
- A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- The maximum age must be 58 years old; (Male)
- The maximum age must be 55 years old. (Female)
- Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- Valid Passport (Valid at least 1 year);
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher;
- Criminal Record within 6 months;
- No history of Accident/Incident within 6 months;
- Last flight on A320/A321 must be within 12 months and last valid simulator within 06 months from the date of submission of application;
- Authentication Letter;
- Release Letter from previous Airlines;
- The page with Flight Crew’s full name and the last five papers of his/her logbook.