Smartlynx group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
From year to year they are growing – in fleet size, block hours, team members, and number of awards.
Currently looking for A320 First Officers for their ACMI operation.
- A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- Current PBN;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 500 hours flying experience on type;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- ETOPS experience will be considered as advantage.
- Indefinite term agreement or at least 36 months
- 10 consecutive days off per month at home (including travel days to/from operational base)
- Stable summer roster to ensure work-life balance
- Extended summer season 1 April – 31 October
- Committed guaranteed block hours (Summer 80 BLH/month and Winter 30 BLH/month)
- Provided accommodation
- Travel to/from operational base paid
- Transportation on operational base paid
- Uniform provided by company
- Excess sector fee (> 34/month)
- Off day removed fee
- Business Travel Insurance
- Loss of License insurance will be provided from 2nd year of service by the Client
- CCQ for A320 to A330
- Expedited upgrade for experienced FOs
- Quick career path and opportunities to become, Instructors, Ground Instructors and management positions within Flight Operations, Training, Safety and Security departments
- Necessary visa expenses covered
- Necessary vaccinations expenses covered
- Worldwide experience and operations to exciting destinations