Air Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. They are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 they rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Air SERBIA is seeking qualified A330 Captains.
- A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 5000 hours Total Flight Time on Commercial Air Transport with a MTOW above 25 tones;
- 1500 hours as PIC in Commercial Air Transport;
- 2000 hours on type;
- 1000 hours as Pilot-in-command on type;
- Last flight on an A330 within preceding 12 months;
- Valid EASA FCL, Serbian CAD or validated license acceptable to Serbian CAD (including frozen license);
- Class I medical;
- ELP 4.
Documentation to be submitted at the interview:
- CV including passport sized photo
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- In case the flying license was not issued by Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide certificate of the flying license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator – original and copy
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- Certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
As a fast-growing dynamic company they are always looking for the best people to join them in building a great airline. If you share their commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on their website!
If you meet all of their criteria please send them your application with attached CV, copies of license and medical documents.
Please have in mind that only candidates who meet all the above-mentioned criteria will be contacted.