Smartlynx group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
From year to year, they are growing – in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
Currently looking for A330 First Officers.
- A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- Current IR Land;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 500 First Officer hours on type;
- Valid US Crew Visa;
- Availability to start training on short notiece.
- A valid Chinese Crew Visa would be considered as an advantage;
- US/NAT/ETOPS experience.
- Commuting contract
- 7 consecutive days off per month at home (plus travel days to/from the operational base)
- Provided accommodation on base
- Covered duty travel costs
- Covered visa costs for duty travels
- Career path and opportunities to become Ground Instructors and management positions within Flight Operations, Training, Safety and Security departments *subject to experience level and performance
- Worldwide experience and operations
- Estimated yearly income 40000 EUR – 50000 EUR gross:
- For F/O with more than 500 BLH on type
- Approx. 600 BLH per year;
- Additional fees not included in estimated annual income ( extra flown sector fee, sold off day fee etc.)