Applications are invited from Captains and FOs who are UK licence holders, qualified on the A320 and in possession of a current and valid A320 rating, for a FTC position, based at MAN.
- UK CAA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- UK CAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Type-Rated on an aircraft >10t MTOW (with a minimum of 500hrs and 200 sectors);
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC);
- Sociable – able to integrate into a small community;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Willing to re-base to Manchester.
Working with like-minded people, you’ll also find a warm welcome here at the AirTanker community. They will earn your commitment, offering you a unique opportunity to play a crucial part in a pioneering organisation that is working to deliver an unparalleled service to its customers.
On top of your basic salary, you’ll receive;
- Sector Pay
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Wellbeing Support Plan (UMUN)
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Contributory Pension Scheme