- Broussard, Louisiana
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an A&P HELICOPTER MECHANIC with SHEETMETAL and COMPOSITE skills on Bell 206 and 407 series aircraft in BROUSSARD LA
As a SHEETMETAL COMPOSITE A&P HELICOPTER MECHANIC you will be:
- Experienced on Bell helicopter series 206 and 407 sheet metal and composite repairs.
- Able to perform repairs by the Bell SRM to include: Sheetmetal composite core repairs vacuum repairs and light fabrication.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
Qualifications Experience and Requirements:
- Airframe and Power plant license highly preferred (not mandatory).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bell Factory Training Schools are a plus.
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to travel occasionally
- 10 years experience in Sheetmetal and composite repairs.
- Criminal Background Check and Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
- Full time 5 days a week (M-F) Contract Direct to Hire after 6 months.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to work as a part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a friendly environment and be willing to help in other areas if needed.
- Must be a self-starter able to work with little to no guidance. Must be a highly motivated detail-oriented organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds Position requires frequent walking standing and/or climbing.
- Work Environment: Aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected by the successful applicant. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities required of the successful applicant. The successful applicant may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Aircraft Quality Control Inspector Hammond LA
Weather Forecaster observer Arabi LA
Aircraft Maintenance Manager New Iberia LA
Aircraft Liaison Engineer New Iberia LA
Aircraft Structures Engineers New Iberia LA
Aircraft Engine Mechanic Belle Chasse LA
Aircraft Maintenance Manager 1 New Orleans La Belle Chasse LA
Reality Capture Uav Project Manager Sulphur LA
Helicopter Hoist Operator Galliano LA
P 3 Sca Aircraft Mechanic 3 Structures Lake Charles LA
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.