Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. They are one of the
oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October
2013 they rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal
between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of
the United Arab Emirates.
Air Serbia is seeking qualified ATR72 Captains.
- ATR72 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- Currently flying on type;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience on Commercial Air Transport with a MTOW above 20 tones;
- 1500 hours as PIC in Commercial Air Transport
- 2000 hours on type;
- 1000 hours as PIC on type;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.
to be submitted at the interview:
- CV including passport size photo
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- In case the flying license was not issued by
Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide a certificate of the flying
license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report issued from
responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator – original
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total
flight time per category
- A certificate that the person is not subject
of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged
(no criminal record)
- Last LPC/OPC SIM Check grade
As a fast-growing dynamic company they are always looking for the best people to join them in building a great airline. If you share their commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on their website!
If you meet all of their criteria please send them your application with attached CV, copies of license and medical documents.
Please have in mind that only candidates who meet
all the above-mentioned criteria will be contacted.