Calm Air is currently recruiting for their CYTH Pilot Base for the position of First Officer.
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- Higher School Certificate;
- TC CPL;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- IATRA exams completed;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a crew;
- Must have effective problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations;
- Must have the ability to travel and possess a valid Canadian Passport;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area pass through WAA;
- Must be able to meet all Transport Canada Security Clearance Regulations.
As a federally regulated company, Calm Air is required to comply with all federal mandates. To remain compliant with the Transport Canada vaccination mandate, and to keep our guests/employees safe, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment.