Klasjet is currently looking for B737 Captains for their VIP Charter operation.
- B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- A wish to operate different destinations around the globe;
- interest in luxury VIP operations;
- “Can do” manner is his/her second name.
- Competitive conditions;
- Remuneration on time;
- Permanent service provision contracts;
- Guaranteed services all year round;
- Block hour payment;
- 10 consecutive days off;
- Loyalty bonus;
- Professional training;
- Travel health insurance;
- Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.