ASL Airlines (Ireland) is seeking experienced B737 (300-900) First Officers for a long-term assignment, supporting cargo operations. The purpose of the role is to assist the Commander in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. In the event of the incapacitation of the Commander, the First Officer will assume command.
This is a permanent, non-commuting contract based in Germany.
- B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Have, or be willing to convert to an Irish Licence;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 500 hours of total flying experience;
- 250 hours flying experience on CS25 aircraft.