Corendon Airlines Europe is currently looking for Boeing 737NG First Officers to be based in Basel or any other established operating base.
- B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Current PBN;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- Significantly increased conditions as of 1st of April.
- The company conversion trainings will start as of March 2023 and continue in April
- We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2023 which will be renewed providing that mutual expectations are met
- The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases
- Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
- Career opportunities in a fast growing company
- FAQs about the selection process and our terms & conditions will be shared on the first page of the application form (click on the link in the form)