TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Flight Operations is a function within their airline organisation responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable flight experience for all their customers. The Flight Operations function operates as a multi-disciplinary team of experts providing services across the UK and Nordics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join TUI and benefit from a lifestyle contract that reflects the seasonality of their business. You will receive a competitive salary whilst enjoying full time working in the summer and part time in the winter, where you will be able to bid for specific time off, allowing for an excellent work/life balance during the quieter periods of their flying programme.
As a B737 First/Second Officer, you’ll provide a safe and enjoyable in-flight experience for all their customers. It’s an important part of their culture that they all contribute to ensuring their customers’ expectations are not only met but exceeded. They see the journey as part of their customer’s holiday; they expect their Pilots to embrace the customer focused culture and go the extra smile to ensure their cabin service is the envy of their competitors.
- UK-issued ATPL/CPL with ATPL theory credits with current IR
- A current UK-issued Class 1 medical
- Be eligible for Zero Flight Time Training as per FCL.730.A
- Have completed an MCC course (as per FCL.735.A)
- Hold a valid 10-year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to
- Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK without additional approvals
- Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 60 minutes in the UK
- At least 1.58m tall and able to swim 25 meters