TUI fly is currently looking for candidates to participate in the selection procedure for non-type rated First Officer, you may be eligible to enrol in the Type Rating Course at TUI Flight Academy and become First Officer B737.
- Languages: English, French, Dutch
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Flexible and like taking the initiative;
- Easy-going and enthusiastic person who loves working in a team;
- Able to work under pressure;
- At least 18 years of age or will be 18 years old when the Type Rating starts;
- European passport or can apply for one;
- Able to present a police clearance certificate and do not mind a background check;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Vaccinated against yellow fever.
After the type rating B737 you will receive a contract till the end of October at TUI, with a possibility to be extended in the next summer(s).
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium constitute the TUI Benelux cluster. The organizations of both countries each serve their own internal market through the Tour Operator, their own Airline and Retail, but collaborate closely in many areas, thus benefitting from the common scale.