Atlas Air Worldwide is a holding company with two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, Atlas Air, Inc. and Southern Air, Inc. They are a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. They operate the world’s largest fleet of 747 freighters, as well as provide customers a broad array of Boeing 747, 777, 767, and 737 aircraft for domestic, regional and international cargo and passenger operations.
Flight Crews are responsible for the safe and reliable operation of their wide-body fleet of Boeing 747’s, 767’s, and 777’s.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Airplane category multi-engine class rating;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience; (Military conversion of .3 per sortie)
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier;
- At least 23 years old;
- Do you have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
- *Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.