Etihad Airways is currently looking for B777 Non Type Rated First Officers.
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time;
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit or high performance military jet;
- 500 hours should be on any Boeing aircraft;
- Current on any Boeing aircraft;
- ICAO current and unrestricted ATPL. (Frozen ATPL only accepted for UAE citizens);
- Unrestricted, current Class 1 medical;
- Maximum age limit is 45 years old;
- English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better;
- In case of hours accumulated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
- Fixed pay of AED 26,000 per month.
- Flight duty allowance of AED 40 per flying hour.
- Meal allowance during layovers;
- Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent
- Housing allowance up to AED 160000 per year.
- Education allowance of AED 36000 for primary and AED 50400 for secondary up to 3 children.
- Income protection scheme.
- 42 Days annual leave.
- Staff travel benefits.
- End of service benefits.
- Accidental and life insurance benefits.