Riyadh Air, Saudi Arabia’s new national airline based in Riyadh, is recruiting experienced pilots to operate their brand-new Boeing aircraft. They are looking for global talent to build on their ambition to be the World’s most inspiring airline with an exceptional guest experience.
Colleagues on the flight deck should have quality widebody experience, be a digital native and dedicated to ensuring the highest level of guest hospitality.
- 5,000 hours total flying time multi- crew, multi- engine (only time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted; not simulator time). To join our team, you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2,000 hours recent Command on a Wide Body from the following types (Boeing 787-8,9 or 10 or Airbus A350, A340, A330, A380)
- Flown at least 150 hours in command within the last 12 months at time of joining
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical
- Fluency in English, equivalent to ICAO English level 5 or above