- Elizabethtown, North Carolina
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Base Mechanic – Rotor Wing
FULL-TIME Opportunity in North Carolina
$56056.00 – $84806.00
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment a safety-first culture and successful patient missions.
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus More
We are hiring for Aviation Base Mechanics – Rotor Wing to support the daily maintenance of the helicopters across our region. You will perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance inspections repairs and modifications to airframes rotors and appliances. Our Aircraft Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible. This is a base position relocation within an hour required.
- Provide on-site maintenance support for our fleet of Airbus EC135 series helicopters
- Maintain the aircraft
- Schedule aircraft maintenance
- Manage base inventory
- Maintain the base library and company owned ground support equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Airbus EC135 maintenance experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License required
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Valid State issued Drivers License
- Additional FAA/FCC ratings preferred
- Must be able to successfully complete FAA – DOT drug and alcohol testing program
- Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience with
- A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience during that last 24 months
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory system
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience preferred
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on Airbus EC135 preferred
- Prior civilian HEMS experience preferred
- Travel between bases to support aircraft maintenance needs is required
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
Patient Care – We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
One Team – We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
Innovation – We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
Vigilance – We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
Ownership – We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
Citizenship – We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Why Choose Med-Trans: Our mission of providing care to the world at a moments notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38000 employees Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
If your passion is helicopters and youre ready to work in an environment where every second counts apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Rotor Aircraft Mechanic Aberdeen Nc Aberdeen NC
Aircraft Mechanic Iii Av 8b Program Mcas Cherry Point Nc Cherry Point NC
Aircraft Mechanic Ii flightline Av 8b Program Mcas Cherry Point Nc Cherry Point NC
Aircraft Mechanic Iii Pope Army Airfield NC
Aircraft Sheetmetal Mechanic 1 Ft Bragg NC
Aircraft Mechanic I Ft Bragg NC
Fixed Wing Air Ambulance National Relief Pilot Concord NC
Aircraft Mechanic Ii Sanford NC
Aircraft Mechanic Ii Sanford NC
Flight Line Mechanic New River Nc Jacksonville NC
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.