- Lucas, Kansas
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Base Aviation Mechanic
Immediately Hiring in Kansas
$10K GEO and $5K Sign-On Available
Its a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Join our team and begin the career journey youve imagined.
Born with a Wrench in Hand?
- Join a positive supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
- Work with top A&P mechanics across the country
- Explore exciting career path options
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment a safety-first culture and successful patient missions.
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus More
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for an Base Aviation Mechanic supporting one of our locations. Med-Trans Corp. one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S. is looking for an Base Aviation Mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our A&P Base Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the Bell 407 series aircraft at their base. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance inspections repairs and modifications to airframes rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible.
- Three (3) years Rotor wing aircraft maintenance experience Bell 407 preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid and current Airframe and Power license required
- Valid and Current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and of EMS aviation practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on current Bell 407 aircraft
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair experience required.
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
Why Choose Med-Trans: Our mission of providing care to the world at a moments notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38000 employees Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
If your passion is helicopters and youre ready to work in an environment where every second counts apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Base Mechanic Rotor Wing Quinter KS
Pilot Rotor Wing Off Duty Housing Available Ulysses KS
Pilot Fixed Wing Lifesave Kismet KS
Base Mechanic Rotor Wing Downs KS
Base Mechanic Rotor Wing Sterling KS
Pilot Rotor Wing Off Duty Housing Avail Dodge City KS
Float Mechanic Fixed Wing Located In Wichita Ks Derby KS
Base Mechanic Rotor Wing Oberlin KS
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.