Since 2001 Kalitta Charters has provided top quality service to the aviation industry and they are currently looking for qualified individuals to join their team. With a competitive salary, established pay scale with yearly increases, retention bonuses, 401K match, excellent insurance including medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental and vision, Kalitta Charters is hard to beat.
Kalitta Charters work schedule is two weeks on two weeks off and they have a great CASS program allowing you the flexibility to live where you want to live.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel.