- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Maintain a friendly environment by greeting and assisting customers entering establishment. Process all payments for gasoline, diesel, food sales, and accessories whether that be cash or credit. Provide receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. Create and maintain a clean atmosphere in and around the station.
Compensation Starting at $17/hour
Compensation M-W 3pm-9pm.+Sa-Su 5:30pm-9pm
Employment Type Part-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
- Collect and process cash and or charge payments from customers as well as provide receipts.
- Activate fuel pumps to facilitate gasoline or diesel fueling to specified levels. Replace pump receipt paper.
- Janitorial duties to include cleaning parking areas, offices, restrooms, remove trash, and keep other equipment tidy.
- Inventory and order stock. Price and display incoming goods.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Able to coordinate with and work for a variety of Management personnel and must be self-motivated, organized, and comfortable with frequent change.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
- Presents a strong and professional customer service type personality.
- Demonstrates good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills. Able to maintain current information and update as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.