- Colusa, California
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) Williams CA
- Competitive starting rates $29.00/hour – $41.00/hour
- IA Allowance adds another $0.48/hour
- Sign-On Bonus Eligible in select locations
Were hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our fleet across multiple locations within the Company footprint. This technician will be qualified to support our AS350 and EC130 . This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services care and customer service to patients.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance services including mechanical inspections screening repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment regularly update the equipment tracking log place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the companys information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- Federal Aviation Regulations and EMS aviation practices knowledge
- Avionics troubleshooting and electrical repair experience
- Aircraft maintenance systems records and maintenance support and planning
- Related experience under CFR Parts 133 135 and 145
- AS350 and EC130
- Prior Part 135 experience
- Prior Utility / Fire AS350 experience
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service REACH is one of Global Medical Response s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
More Information about this Job:
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our benefit options.
Helicopter Flight Instructor Ft Irwin CA
Aircraft Planning Documentation Specialist Crescent City CA
Helicopter Pilot Located In Beckwourth Ca Chester CA
Helicopter Pilot Located In Beckwourth Ca Grass Valley CA
Aircraft Maintenance D Oxnard CA
Helicopter Mechanic Aircraft Maintenance Technician Located In Victorville Hesperia CA
Avionics Technician Victorville CA
Aircraft Mechanic Ridgecrest CA
Aircraft Structures Mechanic Iii Oceanside CA
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.