- Middletown, Delaware
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
HELICOPTER TEAM LEAD
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced HELICOPTER TEAM LEAD in MIDDLETOWN DE
- The Helicopter Team Lead reports to the Rotorcraft Manager and is responsible for supporting and overseeing the inspection and repair of various rotorcraft; operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
- Working on S76 S92 Bell 407 and 412 as well as AW139 and general aviation aircraft.
Qualifications Experience and Requirements:
- Current A&P License with one year as a Helicopter Lead Mechanic experience is required.
- Helicopter experience on S76 S92 Bell 407 and 412 as well as AW139 an asset.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Knowledge of design techniques principles tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans blueprints drawings and models.
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check and Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
- Full-time Contract
- Shift Work from 7:00 am – 3:30 pm 2nd shift if needed which would be 3pm – 11:30pm (must be willing to work either shift).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect test repair maintain and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures space vehicles systems or components following drawings engineering orders and technical publications.
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks breaks or leaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear warping or other defects.
- Assemble and install electrical plumbing mechanical hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools gauges and test equipment.
- Test engine and system operations using testing equipment and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks such as flushing crankcase cleaning screens greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
- Perform maintenance IAW F pproved technical data.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully an individual should have the ability to interact with and enter data into spreadsheet software.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team environment and self-direct work.
- Physical Demands: Ability to use hands to finger handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Frequently required to sit; walk talk climb or balance stoop kneel crouch or crawl or hear. Occasionally required to stand and stoop or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision color vision peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions outdoor weather conditions such as extreme cold and heat work near moving mechanical parts and vibration and work in high precarious places. Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles toxic or caustic chemicals and work with explosives. The noise level in the work environment falls within acceptable limits of OSHA guidelines.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected by the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Ap Mechanic Helicopter Middletown DE
Fan Rotors Integrated Product Team Leader Gtf Programs hybrid Middletown CT
Principal Ipt Lead Gtf Hpc Middletown CT
Ipt Leader Gtf Hpc Middletown CT
Supervisory Helicopter Pilot DE
Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead New Castle DE
Helicopter Pilot Haa Located In Mccomb Ms Bossier City LA
Helicopter Mechanic Williams AZ
Helicopter Flight Instructor Ft Benning GA
Helicopter Pilot Haa Lexington VA
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.