Pel-Air is currently recruiting suitably qualified and experienced pilots to operate a fleet of King Air B350 Pro Line Fusion equipped aircraft for the NSW Air Ambulance Contract based out of Sydney. Successful candidates may also operate PC-24 aircraft that Pel-Air will take delivery and operate as part of this contract with NSW Ambulance.
- CASA ATPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience as Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 250 hours IFR; (Min. 125 in-flight)
- Command Multi-Engine Instrument Rating Renewals 3;
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplined team of professionals.
- Prior experience in the King Air B350 or PC-24 aircraft will be beneficial;
- 1000 Hours Turbine PIC;
- 100 Hours Jet PIC.