- Willits, California
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Description: Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing – Ukiah CA
Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2023!
- Competitive starting salaries from $82686 – $90220(DOE) + 30% Geomodifer!
- IFR Allowance adds another $5000
- 10K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months in the GMR Pilot Retention Bonus Plan
- Off-Duty Housing at this location
Were hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly ou r EC135 Scheduled shifts run seven (7) days on / (7) days off 12-hour shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services therefore all of our pilots work on a quality professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals including all FAR and company requirements and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts load manifests etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch flight crews facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Committed to being on-time reliable professional and meet our elevated standards in safety and service.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2000 helicopter flight hours
- 1000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or unaided)
- Min. 100 hours cumulative instrument flight time (for IFR roles)
Previous Airbus EC135/H135 or similar aircraft experience preferred but not required.
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical Response s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Pilot Rotor Wing Kelseyville CA
Rotor Wing Pilot Located In Beckwourth Ca Penn Valley CA
Helicopter Pilot Located In Beckwourth Ca Kings Beach CA
Helicopter Pilot Located In Beckwourth Ca Chester CA
Pilot Vfr Rotor Wing Porterville CA
Captain Sa227 Cargo Pilot Burbank CA
Rotor Wing Pilot Located In Beckwourth Ca Westwood CA
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.