AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of 15 new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Chicago and Mexico City.
Currently looking for B777 Type Rated Second Officers to be based in Leipzig.
- B777 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, German
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 200 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- OR the completion of a jet familiarization course;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline that appreciates your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.